Wednesday 7 January 2009

Well they're all at it!!

Well all my fellow DJs are doing station related blogs so I thought I'd join 'em. Well I've had a great time on HotTrax so far and none better than over Christmas and New Year when I did a couple of special shows during my Rollin and Tumblin hours plus a couple of hours rock and roll on Christmas Day...and I had a ball!! (That's a dance not a raffle, as John Cleese once famously said!)

Anyway Hot Trax is growing apace...as am I after all the booze and mince pies at Christmas and one of us has to slim down. I just know it's not going to be Hot Trax which is going from strength to strength.

Anyway I have a few New Year resolutions and I want y'all to measure me against them :-

1) Never to tease DJ-Sierra on air again (long silence ..waiting for the holy bolt of lightning)

2) Never to play the wrong promo for DJ-Ace ever again, or to keep saying 'ANOTHER awesome...etc etc'

3) Never suggest that DJ-Texas may have an accent after all

4) Never say anything nasty about Buck Cherry

5) Never forget to reload SAM when I reorganise my MP3s.....(hysterical laughter)


OK there are more but that will do for a bit. Have a great 2009

1 comment:

  1. OMG... if we didn't say/do these things, what WOULD we say/do??? How would anyone recognize it was a HotTrax show??? LOL! I, for one have decided that my station resolution is to NEVER forget to Onair again. (Oops, I've blown that one already, dammit!!!) LMAO!

    The Lizard

    ReplyDelete