Tuesday 13 January 2009

Happy...Schlappy? So who's counting?

Well in my first post I mentioned the need to ensure you reload SAM after reallocating songs to folders on your computer. I should also have mentioned the need to ensure your songs are correctly labeled. I had, I thought, a good show yesterday and reached my final song which was clearly labeled "You make me so very happy' by Blood, Sweat and Tears - and I launched into a valedictory comment about my last song reflecting how I felt about the audience and the show.

And on came 'Oh Happy Day' by the Edwin Hawkins Singers which must have confused the hell out of anyone tying up the two. Oh well at least it had 'Happy' in it. It could have been worse, after all I'd said about the listeners, what if it had been Aerosmith's 'Sick as a dog' or worse?

And hey, fellow HotTrax bloggers, where are all the posts? :)



Alex

2 comments:

  1. Great Posts Alex Thanks I love to follow blogs and this is something Interesting Keep up the good work oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tat..Glad you found it LOL

    ReplyDelete